The Holy Spirit brings with Him many positive benefits to the believer. Some of these benefits include that He is a free gift to those that receive him. He seals our life with a private mark of authenticity, gives a down payment on the things that are to come, while distributing gifts to everyone and speaking to your future even with prophetic insight.
Since the Apostle Paul prayed for the Ephesian Church to be filled with all the fullness of God, why do so few people seem to experience this blessing? Is it truly possible to walk in all of the fullness of God? This message lays out three guiding principles that will help us to experience the fullness of His presence within our life.
Dean Elders encourages us to grow in our relationship with the Holy Spirit as he covers at least for of the Holy Spirit’s actions within our lives.
God’s Holy Spirit brings very tangible blessings into our lives as we learn to commune with Him. Here is a small glimpse of His blessings:
1. John 7:37-39 – Rivers of Living Water
2. John 14:15-18 – Another Comforter/Helper (as real as Jesus was to His disciples)
3. Romans 5:5 – A deep awareness of God’s Abiding Love
4. 1 Cor. 2:9-10 – Future revealed 1 Cor. 2:14 natural man cannot receive
5. 2 Cor. 13:14 – Sweet Companionship & Friendship
6. Ephesians 2:18 – Access to our Heavenly Father
7. Ephesians 3:16 – Powerful Strength
8. Ephesians 3:19-21 – Filled with all the Fullness of God
Dean Elders continues teaching on growing in our relationship with the Holy Spirit as he focuses on the Person of the Holy Spirit.